For more information:
To learn more about the Well Wisconsin Program and all that it has to offer, please visit the ETF Well Wisconsin for Members website.
For other questions, please contact WebMD's Support Staff at 1-800-821-6591, or visit the Well Wisconsin Portal for further information.
State Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Overview
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provides State of Wisconsin employees and their household family members free and confidential support 24 hours a day, seven days a week for a variety of issues – ranging from everyday matters to more serious concerns including:
- Work-life stresses
- Anxiety, depression or other mood disorders
- Relationship or other family problems, including divorce and abuse
- Substance abuse
- Parenting/Caregiver support
- Legal and financial guidance
- Convenience services
Effective 1/1/2021, EAP services for state employees are administered by Kepro. To arrange confidential assistance, or to access a variety of tools and resources please contact Kepro at:
- Phone: 833-539-7285 or 877-334-0489 (TTY)
- Note: All users will be required to create an account at first log in, which allows for site customization, ability to save information and access to live chat support. To receive the company code please contact
Additional EAP Resources:
Privacy: Kepro is governed by state and federal laws requiring confidentiality of client records. "Confidential" means that information given to Kepro may NOT be released to anyone without your permission in advance. Not even your spouse can call to get information without your permission.
The statewide Employee Assistance Program operates under Executive Order #26, dated 2003, from the Office of the Governor of the State of Wisconsin.