Get Employment Verification

​​​​​​An employee's local Payroll & Benefits Specialist can typically handle all aspects of the employment verification process for an employee.  Employees should refer any financial institution to their Payroll & Benefits Specialist by phone, e-mail, or fax as needed. 

Requestors seeking an employment verification may send an email to or call (608) 264-8265.  For the most immediate response, please send the request(s) by email.